The Drupal Association is an educational non-profit organization that tasks itself with fostering and supporting the Drupal software project, the community and its growth. Supported by both individual members and organizations, the Association uses its resources, network and funds to constantly engage in new projects and initiatives to help educate people about Drupal and support the growth of the Drupal project.
The Drupal Association fosters and supports the Drupal software project, the community and its growth.
The Drupal Association does this by:
- Maintaining the hardware and software infrastructure of Drupal.org and other community sites.
- Empowering the Drupal community to participate in and contribute to the project.
- Protecting the GPL source code of the Drupal project and its community contributions.
- Protecting the Drupal project and community through legal work and advocacy.
- Organizing and promoting worldwide events.
- Communicating the benefits of the Drupal software.
COD Visa Letters, Message follow, Distil Registration, India Vat, Drupal.org Composer, dev infrastructure containers, Ticket, Drupal.org cross-site customizations, DrupalCon base theme, Search API Database Search, Conference Organizing Distribution Support Modules, Bakery Single Sign-On System, Homebox, Drupal.org customizations, Conference Organizing Distribution, Panels
Credited on 54 issues fixed in the past 3 months
- Drupal core, 15 issues
- Localization client, 1 issue
- Panels, 3 issues
- Bluecheese, 2 issues
- Version Control API -- Git backend, 1 issue
- Version Control API, 1 issue
- Drupal.org customizations, 7 issues
- Documentation, 2 issues
- Media entity, 1 issue
- Drupal.org cross-site customizations, 2 issues
- CKEditor CodeSnippet, 1 issue
- Drupal.org infrastructure, 1 issue
- Drupal.org Composer, 14 issues
- Panelizer, 1 issue
- CKEditor - WYSIWYG HTML editor, 1 issue
- Version Control / Project* integration, 1 issue
basic, Infrastructure Manager
Mixologic, Infrastructure QA Engineer
tvn, Drupal.org Product Manager
megansanicki, Executive Director
On Drupal.org for 5 years 10 months
Over 10 edits to documentation
lizzjoy, Membership Coordinator/Camps Outreach
On Drupal.org for 4 years 7 months
B_man, Technology Manager
megan_sanicki, Associate Director
On Drupal.org for 2 years 5 months
RachFrieee, Events Manager
On Drupal.org for 2 years 4 months
drumm, Drupal.org Lead Architect
amanda.drupal, Lead DrupalCon Coordinator
On Drupal.org for 2 years 2 days
hestenet, Project Manager
clacina, Technology & Hosting Sales Manager
On Drupal.org for 1 year 11 months
t_con, Sponsorship Fulfillment Coordinator
On Drupal.org for 1 year 7 months
bradleyfields, Content Manager
On Drupal.org for 3 years 2 months
At least 1 edit to documentation
mark.brandstetter, Account Manager - Technology & Hosting
On Drupal.org for 1 year 4 months
On Drupal.org for 5 months 22 hours