Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Drupal Association is an educational non-profit organization that tasks itself with fostering and supporting the Drupal software project, the community and its growth. Supported by both individual members and organizations, the Association uses its resources, network and funds to constantly engage in new projects and initiatives to help educate people about Drupal and support the growth of the Drupal project.
The Drupal Association fosters and supports the Drupal software project, the community and its growth.
The Drupal Association does this by:
- Maintaining the hardware and software infrastructure of Drupal.org and other community sites.
- Empowering the Drupal community to participate in and contribute to the project.
- Protecting the GPL source code of the Drupal project and its community contributions.
- Protecting the Drupal project and community through legal work and advocacy.
- Organizing and promoting worldwide events.
- Communicating the benefits of the Drupal software.
COD Visa Letters, Message follow, Distil Registration, India Vat, Drupal.org Composer, dev infrastructure containers, Ticket, Drupal.org cross-site customizations, DrupalCon base theme, Search API Database Search, Conference Organizing Distribution Support Modules, Bakery Single Sign-On System, Homebox, Drupal.org customizations, Conference Organizing Distribution, Panels
Credited on 67 issues fixed in the past 3 months
- DrupalCI: Test Runner, 21 issues
- Drupal core, 11 issues
- API, 3 issues
- Drupal.org customizations, 9 issues
- Drupal.org infrastructure, 3 issues
- Project issue tracking, 1 issue
- Chosen, 1 issue
- Google Custom Search Engine, 1 issue
- Display Suite, 1 issue
- User Guide, 1 issue
- Chaos tool suite (ctools), 1 issue
- DrupalCI: Environments, 5 issues
- Association.drupal.org, 1 issue
- Simple OAuth, 1 issue
- Panels, 1 issue
- Metatag, 1 issue
- d3.js, 2 issues
- securitydrupalorg, 1 issue
- AsciiDoc Display, 2 issues