Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The Drupal Association is an educational non-profit organization that tasks itself with fostering and supporting the Drupal software project, the community and its growth. Supported by both individual members and organizations, the Association uses its resources, network and funds to constantly engage in new projects and initiatives to help educate people about Drupal and support the growth of the Drupal project.
The Drupal Association fosters and supports the Drupal software project, the community and its growth.
The Drupal Association does this by:
- Maintaining the hardware and software infrastructure of Drupal.org and other community sites.
- Empowering the Drupal community to participate in and contribute to the project.
- Protecting the GPL source code of the Drupal project and its community contributions.
- Protecting the Drupal project and community through legal work and advocacy.
- Organizing and promoting worldwide events.
- Communicating the benefits of the Drupal software.
COD Visa Letters, Message follow, Distil Registration, India Vat, Drupal.org Composer, dev infrastructure containers, Ticket, Drupal.org cross-site customizations, DrupalCon base theme, Search API Database Search, Conference Organizing Distribution Support Modules, Bakery Single Sign-On System, Homebox, Drupal.org customizations, Conference Organizing Distribution, Panels
Credited on 39 issues fixed in the past 3 months
- DrupalCI: Test Runner, 3 issues
- Project Dependency, 1 issue
- Media, 1 issue
- Drupal core, 9 issues
- Panels, 4 issues
- Bluecheese, 3 issues
- Project, 1 issue
- Drupal.org customizations, 5 issues
- Asynchronous Prefetch Database Query Cache, 1 issue
- AsciiDoc Display, 1 issue
- CodeTag, 1 issue
- Views Bulk Operations (VBO), 1 issue
- Panelizer, 1 issue
- User Guide, 1 issue
- Localization client, 1 issue
- Version Control API -- Git backend, 1 issue
- Version Control API, 1 issue
- Documentation, 1 issue
- Media entity, 1 issue
- Node changes, 1 issue