Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
pants is a sample project to demonstrate how to upgrade contrib modules.
This is a 2013 (Drupal 7 and 8) update of termie/walkah's old Pants module tutorial.
This project was used for the Upgrading your module tutorial at DrupalCon Sydney.
Also, see the Portland Drupalcon session , webchick blog: Step-by-step: Converting modules from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8, and DrupalCon Sydney 2013 session.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer
- Downloads: 554
- Last modified: July 12, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!