Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
pants is a sample project to demonstrate how to upgrade contrib modules.
This is a 2013 (Drupal 7 and 8) update of termie/walkah's old Pants module tutorial.
This project was used for the Upgrading your module tutorial at DrupalCon Sydney.
Also, see the Portland Drupalcon session , webchick blog: Step-by-step: Converting modules from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8, and DrupalCon Sydney 2013 session.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 531
- Last modified: July 12, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.