This module provides an implementation of the Version Control API that makes it possible to use the Git version control system. It can retrieve commit information by parsing commit logs.
The Git backend depends on the Version Control API module. It also requires Git >=1.7.2 to be installed on the server.
This module was created as part of the Google Highly Open Participation Contest 2007-2008 where it was mentored by chx, jpetso, dww, and aclight. You can find further information on ideas and development in the original project proposal and in the Version Control API category on groups.drupal.org where the progress of the project was documented.
To view the discussion in creating this module visit http://drupal.org/node/212731.
6.x-2.x-dev: compatible with Version Control API
6.x-2.x-dev(here is where the OOP rewrite is done)
6.x-1.2-alpha3: the last
6.x-1.xrelease compatible with Version Control API
6.x-1.0-rc2(git parser rewrite, also in
5.x-1.2: the last
5.xrelease compatible with Version Control API
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 23 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,206
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 23 March 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
There are currently no supported stable releases.