Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Obviously, the best protection is not to publish email addresses at all. But on a community site, some users are going to do this regardless. Invisimail provides protection for these email addresses.
Note that you may need to set the invisimail filter to apply after any modules that modify HTML, such as HTML Filter, depending on the settings you select for each.
Notes on versions
- The Drupal 6 version is in maintenance mode. There will be no more work on it aside from critical bug fixes. This module requires PHP 5.2.
- The Drupal 7 version is a heavy rewrite and is now an extensible framework. API information is provided in the module to add additional encoding mechanisms.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Spam Prevention
- Reported installs: 16,432 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 55,004
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.