This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides an implementation of the Version Control API that makes it possible to use the CVS version control system. It can retrieve commit information by parsing commit logs or by using the xcvs-* trigger scripts that are called directly by CVS when a commit or tag operation is executed.
Obviously, the CVS backend depends on the Version Control API module.
This module was created as part of the Google Summer of Code 2007 where it was mentored by AjK and dww. You can find further information on ideas and development in the original project the original project proposal and in the Version Control API category on groups.drupal.org where the progress of the project was documented.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,539
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.