This section provides information about the various contributed modules that enhance security.
Standard related module categories are Security, User Access, and Spam Prevention:
In addition, these handbook pages cover key security issues:
- Secure communications: Secure Pages and related modules provide encrypted communications.
- Session management: Control session usability and behaviour: duration, expiration, number of available sessions are examples of these control features.
- Password management: Enforce the complexity of a password, or control how many times a wrong login could be introduced blocking an account.
- Authentication improvements: Enrich the features of the authentication mechanism with more secure options.
- Spam Control Modules
- IP blacklisting modules
- Privacy management: You store data from your users, make sure this information is secure.
- Legal issues helpers: Various modules provide "terms and conditions" capabilities and other legal helpers.
- Detection and Prevention of Vulnerabilities
- Miscellaneous Security-Related Modules
For information on access control modules, see Access Control management.