Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This section provides information about the various contributed modules that enhance security.
Standard related module categories are Security, User Access, and Spam Prevention:
In addition, these handbook pages cover key security issues:
- Secure communications: Secure Pages and related modules provide encrypted communications.
- Session management: Control session usability and behaviour: duration, expiration, number of available sessions are examples of these control features.
- Password management: Enforce the complexity of a password, or control how many times a wrong login could be introduced blocking an account.
- Authentication improvements: Enrich the features of the authentication mechanism with more secure options.
- Spam Control Modules
- IP blacklisting modules
- Privacy management: You store data from your users, make sure this information is secure.
- Legal issues helpers: Various modules provide "terms and conditions" capabilities and other legal helpers.
- Detection and Prevention of Vulnerabilities
- Miscellaneous Security-Related Modules
For information on access control modules, see Access Control management.