Somewhat of an autodidact, Matt taught himself BASIC-A programming at age 13 and C++ at age 14. Although he started with HTML when he was 15, he didn't get a chance to publish a real website until three years later, when he made a website for Brady's Meat and Deli, a small butcher shop that he still works for on his days off.
In his spare time, Matt likes to learn Mandarin Chinese, help out at malldatabase.com, teach himself new programming languages, read and help other people learn to use computers. He's also an active member of Drupal.org, and a personal member of the Drupal Association.
- Member for
- 6 years 3 months
- Over 50 edits
I am an Acquia Certified Developer.
I co-ordinate writing Drupal Core Updates (This Week in Drupal Core)
List of Drupal core commits that I've helped with
I reviewed "Migrating to Drupal 7" by Trevor James
I was on the Modules Unraveled podcast, episode 079
I occasionally volunteer maintaining Pressflow/7, a friendly, shallow fork of Drupal with integrated performance, scalability, availability, and testing enhancements.
Contributed to fixing 5 issues in the past 3 months
- Clean Markup (96 commits)
- Markup API (23 commits)
- Blocked IPs Expire (23 commits)
- Smiley (14 commits)
- Field PgwSlideshow (7 commits)
- Smiley Emoji (7 commits)
- Comment no homepage (6 commits)
- DrupalCamp Colorado (5 commits)
- OpenLayers-GeoIP centering (4 commits)
- Menu button (4 commits)
- Styleguide palette CSS (3 commits)
- Time Tracker (3 commits)
- Rules run once (2 commits)
- Views empty404 (2 commits)
- Metatag (1 commit)
- Panopoly (1 commit)
- Views Slideshow: Galleria (1 commit)
- Commerce Order Types (1 commit)
- Examples for Developers (1 commit)
- Entity Registration (1 commit)
- Commerce decimal quantities (1 commit)
- Environment Indicator (1 commit)
- Membership Entity Commerce (1 commit)
- Office Hours - rules integration (1 commit)
- Search API pages (1 commit)
- Bluecheese (1 commit)
- Site Audit (1 commit)
- Total: 212 commits
mparker17 helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.