The Multiselect module defines a widget to be used with CCK fields. It allows the user to select multiple items in an easy way. It consists of two lists, one of all available items, the other of selected items. The user can select an item by moving it from the unselected list to the selected list. This module relies on the built-in jQuery features of Drupal and does not require any additional modules other than the CCK module set (Drupal 7 version has no dependencies).
- Widget works for text, integer, decimal, float, user reference, and node reference CCK field types.
- Can be used along with Content Taxonomy module for allowing easy selection from a long list of taxonomy terms.
- FAPI integration - allows module developers to create new form components using '#type' => 'multiselect'
A new port has been released! Please test and provide feedback.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 10,470 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 176,408
- Last modified: February 27, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.