Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Currently media 2.x does not provide the ability to select / upload multiple files.
Implement multi select / upload functionality.
Test the most recent patch from #219.
User interface changes
Provides the ability to select / upload multiple files. This changes the field to be a list of files with thumbnails (like a single item, but now times X).
Data model changes
If you have media_multiselect enabled:
- Switch all media multiselect widgets back to media widgets.
- Uninstall media multiselect.
- Proceed with the text below.
If you do not have media_multiselect enabled:
- Download and apply the patch from this issue.
- Make sure to allow multiple files to be uploaded at the field configuration.
- Now try to upload multiple files.
Original report by justinlevi
Having some functionality where the user could select multiple images in the media browser and implement a jquery slideshow would be pretty huge.
Can anyone help outline how something like that could be implemented with the media module? I've been familiarizing myself with the code and might like to take a whack at something like that.ong>