This module lets the administrator see all administration pages in her preferred language.
You can use this to display the frontend of the site in one language and still keep most of the backend in English (or another language of your choice).
You can use the standard Languages page to choose the language of the admin pages.
The latest development version of the module adds support for the Administration menu module and fixes some bugs on the 6.x-1.x branch.
Initial development sponsored by Morten.dk
Current development and maintenance is made possible in part by Peytz & Co.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Multilingual, Utility
- Reported installs: 14,440 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 77,033
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.