Note about upgrading
In case you already using CAPTCHA 7.x-1.0-alpha2: the upgrade should be seamless.
In case you already tried/worked with CAPTCHA 7.x-1.0-alpha1: there is no upgrade path from 7.x-1.0-alpha1 and 7.x-1.0-alpha3. If you try to upgrade, you will get database errors. Instead, you should first uninstall the CAPTCHA module and reinstall 7.x-1.0-alpha3 (like a fresh install).
When upgrading from CAPTCHA 6.x-2.x (for Drupal 6), it is required to first upgrade to CAPTCHA 6.x-2.4 (or higher within the 6.x-2.x branch) first, otherwise the upgrade will fail (issues #1021244: Prevent upgrading directly from 6.x-2.3 (or earlier) to 7.x-1.x).
Changes since 7.x-1.0-alpha2:
- #976436 by matheusgorino, soxofaan: Adds an ob_end_clean to prevent the output image from being corrupted.
- #1024370 by soxofaan, nineLemon, Pancho, slashrsm: Prevents CAPTCHA from failing in certain forms
- fixing captcha.js identation
- Removing translation directories
- Stripping CVS keywords
- #1049482 by jweowu: fix for schema mismatch
Last updated: April 27, 2011 - 21:21
Official release from tag: