This module allows you to add to any image field a semi-transparent overlay (or background) with a configurable color.
This can be activated / configured per field instance.
- Install the module
- Go to the field settings and check "Enable Opacity Overlay / Background"
- After uploading the image when creating content, you will now see 3 new properties:
* Filter type (Overlay or Background)
* Filter color (an hex value such as #DFDFDF)
* Filter opacity (a number between 0 and 1)
Shooting Score defines a special field type for storing shooting scores that consist of points and bullseyes (e.g. 98.4).
Shooting scores are stored in the database as separate 'points' and 'bullseyes' values which means they can be used individually for sorting views (e.g. sort scores by points, then bullseyes). Also, shooting score fields can be displayed as either the combined score (98.4), just the points (98) or just the bullseyes (4).
Today, most of the people prefer to buy things online. From a pen drive to expensive luxury items, one can find everything on the internet. But while surfing for online shopping, most of the people like to talk with the business or sales representative, to make a correct buy and avoid further inconvenience. Do you know that almost 83% of the total number of potential customers would require customer assistance while making an online purchase?