Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Payment is a generic payment platform which allows other modules to use any of the payment methods that plug into Payment. With Payment we only need one one Paypal, one credit card and one iDEAL module to use with every single webshop or payment form that you want (applies to any payment method that works with Payment). This shortens development time and improves support, because only one instead of three Paypal modules need to be maintained, and simplifies UX, because all payment (method) information is now located in one place.
For more information
- try the demonstration site.
- read the Payment handbook.
- follow the development of version 2 and read the change records.
|submodule||requires||is enhanced by||integrates with|
The main API
|Payment Form Field
Provides a field to add payment forms to entities.
|Basic Payment Method
A 'dumb' payment method type that always successfully executes payments, but never actually transfers money. It can be useful for collect on delivery, free orders, testing, and more.
|Payment Reference Field
Provides a field to add payments to entities.
- is enhanced by means the submodule offers extra features when the listed modules are enabled.
- integrates with means the listed modules offer extra features when the submodule is enabled.
Modules that use Payment to transfer money
|Payment Form Field||Adds a payment form to any entity to let visitors pay when viewing the entity.|
|Payment Reference Field||Allows/requires users to pay when creating entities.|
|Drupal Commerce||Payment for Drupal Commerce||Makes all payment methods usable within Drupal Commerce.|
|Ubercart||Payment for Ubercart||Makes all payment methods usable within Ubercart.|
|Basic cart||Allows orders to be paid from within the webshop (under development)|
|Webform||Payment for Webform||Provides a payment reference component.|
|Payment donation form||Provides a block with a simple donation form.|
- Basic (Does not transfer any real money. Useful for cash on delivery, no payment required payment methods, or testing. See the handbook.)
- ABN AMRO iDEAL EASY
- Ingenico (formerly Ogone)
- PayPal (IPN, Express Checkout, PPS/WPS)
- Rabo OmniKassa
This module is compatible with PHP 7.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 5,301 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 47,596
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: October 20, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.