Ubercart is the most popular Drupal E-Commerce platform for your website. It implements everything you need to start selling products online. Web Developers from all skill ranges can use it to support a variety of E-Commerce industries-- including physical goods, digital downloads, or even subscription based billing services. Ubercart can do it all!
For more details, be sure to visit the What is Ubercart? page for more info.
- Configurable product catalog includes catalog pages and a block to display product categories.
- Flexible product creation system with product classes.
- Multiple product image support out of the box.
- Flexible product attributes system.
- Basic product stock level tracking and notification.
- Product features to add file downloads, role promotions, and more to products.
- Single page checkout.
- Automatic account generation (anonymous checkout).
- Customer and administrator checkout notifications.
- Simple order processing (with workflow for automated order processing).
- Simple order creation and editing.
- Integrated payment system that acts as a bridge between acceptable payment methods (check, credit card, purchase order, etc.) and payment gateways (CyberSource, Authorize.net, PayPal, etc.).
- Shipping quotes and fulfillment, including integration with UPS, FedEx, USPS.
- Sales, product, and customer reports.
- Activity logging.
- Much more... and more to come.
Ubercart is PayPal certified and integrates PayPal Website Payments Standard, Website Payments Pro, and Express Checkout. For more information, you can read the Ubercart PayPal information page.
You are responsible to ensure your merchants and customers are protected from online payment fraud. For more information, we recommend you read the Drupal PCI Compliance white paper maintained by third party eCommerce security experts.
Support & Issue Tracking
- Installation instructions: Ubercart 3.x | Ubercart 2.x
- Beginner's Video Tutorials:
Installing Drupal | Common Drupal Terminology | Adding Functionality w/ Modules | Configuring Ubercart | Configuring Shipping, Paypal, Taxes | Creating Products & Configuring the Catalog | Overriding the Catalog and Creating Product Attributes | Creating Product Kits, Store Stock and Order Status | Launching Your Site, Ubercart Reports, Drupal Themes and Add-on Modules
- Ubercart support and development forums
- Contributions directory
(Please note: the issue tracker enabled here at Drupal.org is for specific bug reporting and documentation deficiencies only. Support and feature requests will not be responded to. These posts should be taken to the appropriate forum.)
In addition to the forums, community members regularly hang out in #drupal-ubercart on irc.freenode.net. If you've got a quick question or want to chat about development, consider stopping by for a while. Check out this page for an introduction to IRC.
For full functionality, Ubercart depends a few other contributed Drupal modules. You must install the required modules for your version of Ubercart before you can install Ubercart itself. You can see their project pages below:
While not required, the following contributed modules are recommended for "out of the box" image support and e-commerce tracking:
The following sites have been developed on Drupal + Ubercart! They are live sites, so please don't checkout any items you don't intend to purchase. The power of Drupal theming and creativity of the developers is clearly seen in action.
If you'd like to show off your site or receive feedback from others, submit your site to our live sites directory on Ubercart.org.
Sponsoring Development and Donations
If you would like to use Ubercart but need to see some specific feature fleshed out a bit more for your use, please contact one of the project maintainers or post your request in the bounties forum.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce
- Reported installs: 47,279 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 798,968
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: June 21, 2015