This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Provides Stripe integration with Drupal. All are welcome to help out.
This currently is very basic. There's a simple form for testing purposes, that will charge a card. This is not ready for production environments! See the Roadmap to 1.0 here.
- Provides a new "Stripe Payment" form element type
- Webhooks integration
- Global configuration of Stripe test/live API keys
- Includes submodule for integration with Payment
- Integrates between Drupal users and Stripe Customers.
- Rules Events fired when a customer is updated or created
- Token replacements for Customer ID, Default Source, and other properties.
- Views integration between User accounts and Customer fields
- hook_customer_stripe_info() allows other modules to add properties to Stripe Customer object during create/update
- Create a Stripe Account if you don't have one already.
- Download the latest Stripe PHP API Library into sites/all/libraries/stripe-php
- Enter the API keys from your Stripe Account into the Stripe Settings form (admin/config/stripe/settings)
NOTE: The stripe_commerce module that used to ship with this module has been removed. Work is taking place to make Commerce Stripe (3.x) the replacement, but as of this commit, both modules can be installed alongside each other; however, they do not yet share any Stripe data with each other.
Modules that extend Stripe
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 141 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,619
- Last modified: 20 April 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.