Commerce Stripe integrates Stripe with Drupal Commerce payment and checkout system. This module will fully integrate Stripe to Drupal Commerce as a tokenized payment gateway. Clients can make payments in the shop in a PCI-compliant way without leaving the actual shop page. Stripe is a simple way to accept payments online. With Stripe you can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club cards directly on your store.
Stripe is currently available in the United States, Canada, the UK or Ireland. And is available in private beta for businesses in Australia, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands and Spain. Stripes supports the local currency (USD, CAD, EUR and GBP), depending on the country. [source: Stripe FAQ]
- PCI-compliant integration/payments. Utilizes the stripe.js library so that sensitive card data never touches your server.
- User never leaves your shop page.
- Keeps track of payment status in Stripe.
- Install and activate Commerce Stripe and Libraries modules.
- Download Stripe library v1.18.0 from GitHub and extract it to sites/all/libraries/stripe-php. NOTE: this module currently only has support for the 1.x versions of stripe-php. 2.x versions will not work.
- Create an account at https://stripe.com/ and insert your API keys to Commerce Stripe payment gateway settings.
- 7.x-1.x branch is for the basic Stripe integration with Drupal Commerce.
- 7.x-2.x branch will have all the new stuff like webhooks, subscriptions, Bitcoin checkouts, and support for stripe-php v2.x.