Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Note on PCI-DSS compliance
As of the implementation of PCI-DSS 3.0 (January 2015), this module is intended to work within the requirements of the Self Assessment Questionnaire A-EP. If you are not familiar with the requirements of SAQ A-EP, which includes a wide range of security practices as well as quarterly penetration scans by a PCI certified third party vendor, you should not use this module. For more information on PCI compliance as it applies to Drupal, see the Drupal PCI Compliance Whitepaper.
Disclaimer: the maintainers and contributors of this module are not experts in PCI-DSS compliance. your compliance with PCI-DSS requirements is entirely your responsibility. For the strongest PCI compliant Commerce Stripe integration, use the Stripe Checkout integration setting.
This module will fully integrate Stripe to Drupal Commerce as a tokenized payment gateway. Clients can make payments in the shop in a PCI-compliant way without leaving the actual shop page. Stripe is a simple way to accept payments online. With Stripe you can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club cards directly on your store.
Stripe is currently available in many countries and currencies. See the Stripe FAQ for the complete list.
- PCI-compliant integration/payments. Utilizes the stripe.js library so that sensitive card data never touches your server.
- User never leaves your shop page.
- Keeps track of payment status in Stripe.
- Install and activate Commerce Stripe and Libraries modules.
- Download the correct version of the Stripe library from GitHub which corresponds to your Commerce Stripe module version (7.x-1.x requires v 1.18.0 and 7.x-3.x requires v 3.23.0)
- Extract the files into sites/all/libraries/stripe-php.
- Create an account at https://stripe.com/ and insert your API keys into the Payment Method settings for Commerce Stripe.
Library and API compatibility
Since Stripe continues to iterate on their Library versions, work is underway to make sure that the Drupal version of the Commerce Stripe module correlates to the correct Library version; in other words:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2,783 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 20,918
- Last modified: October 9, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.