Note on PCI-DSS compliance
As of the implementation of PCI-DSS 3.0 (January 2015), this module is intended to work within the requirements of the Self Assessment Questionnaire A-EP. If you are not familiar with the requirements of SAQ A-EP, which includes a wide range of security practices as well as quarterly penetration scans by a PCI certified third party vendor, you should not use this module. For more information on PCI compliance as it applies to Drupal, see the Drupal PCI Compliance Whitepaper.
Disclaimer: the maintainers and contributors of this module are not experts in PCI-DSS compliance. your compliance with PCI-DSS requirements is entirely your responsibility.
Commerce Stripe integrates Stripe with Drupal Commerce payment and checkout system. This module will fully integrate Stripe to Drupal Commerce as a tokenized payment gateway. Clients can make payments in the shop in a PCI-compliant way without leaving the actual shop page. Stripe is a simple way to accept payments online. With Stripe you can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club cards directly on your store.
Stripe is currently available in the United States, Canada, the UK or Ireland. And is available in private beta for businesses in Australia, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands and Spain. Stripes supports the local currency (USD, CAD, EUR and GBP), depending on the country. [source: Stripe FAQ]
- PCI-compliant integration/payments. Utilizes the stripe.js library so that sensitive card data never touches your server.
- User never leaves your shop page.
- Keeps track of payment status in Stripe.
- Install and activate Commerce Stripe and Libraries modules.
- Download Stripe library v1.18.0 from GitHub and extract it to sites/all/libraries/stripe-php. NOTE: this module currently only has support for the 1.x versions of stripe-php. 2.x versions will not work.
- Create an account at https://stripe.com/ and insert your API keys to Commerce Stripe payment gateway settings.