Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Allows comments to alter node properties through comments.
Supported driven properties:
- node (title, body, publishing options, etc)
- taxonomy (all kind of vocabularies, also supports active_tags, hierarchical_select, taxonomy_single_tag, taxiselect)
- workflow (state, schedule, comment)
- CCK (nodereference, userreference, number, text, optionwidgets, fieldgroup, multigroup)
- other CCK fields: filefield, date, content_taxonomy
- any CCK field might be supported as well, they are just constrained to be examined once a feature request is made, to guarantee particularities of multi-dimensional properties won't brake
Demo site: http://arhak.s4w.biz/tracker/
Depends on Driven API
Includes similar functionalities of following modules altogether (without being a merge of them):
Note: please, report any module which doesn't play nicely altogether this module to include a special support case for it if needed and feasible.
You may also request any feature included in similar modules listed above that might not be present already.
The reason for this module to be so compatible with node-related modules doing their tweaks is that it builds a node_form and passes it through its normal flow without taking care of what is doing each module, therefore maximizing compatibility.
The trade-off is that comment-related modules might require special support .
There are many comment-related modules seamlessly compatible. The following are those reported through feedback and intended to be preserved in case any future issue arises:
- mailcomment (exposed diff tokens: plain text, list, table)
How can you help
Besides the usual issue reporting, there are two main areas I would like to point out:
- theme support review (themers' criticism/suggestions will be very welcomed)
- documentation writing (README.txt, handbook, hook_help, advanced_help)
Candidate modules to be supported as well:
- content_multigroup &
- betterselect (beta2 is buggy, particularly a blocker issue )
Note: comment_driven is not a tracker suite, rather the missing piece for site builders to make their own tracker tailored to their likings.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 62 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,087
- Last modified: May 15, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.