Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
#D7CX: I pledge that this module will have a full Drupal 7 release on the day that Drupal 7 is released.
- stable 1.x branch guaranteed:
- new 2.x branch:
This module, once installed, fills in a default comment in the comment form. The subject is derived from either the title of the node, or the subject of the parent comment. This title takes the familiar form of 'Re: [parent comment tile]'. If the parent already starts with 're:', it is not added a second time. Users can still change the comment title to something else entirely.
Note: There will be new ongoing development on 6.x-2.x branch to bring Token support, this feature will address the subject issue criticized at Drupal Usability: Comment Configuration
(old) note: If you would like to see this functionality included as an option in core, please show your support forby testing the patch.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 708 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 28,186
- Last modified: December 12, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!