Respond to posts by email!
Mail Comment lets you respond to posts by email. It links outgoing Notifications or Message Notify emails with incoming email responses via Mailhandler using a combination of mail parameters and digital signatures.
When enabled, it adds to outgoing notifications emails a message that looks like:
((( Reply ABOVE this LINE to POST a COMMENT )))
Then the receiver just needs to reply to the mail and the text above will be posted to the original thread as a comment.
Dependencies and Setup
- Mail Comment 6.x-2.x requires Mailhandler 6.x-2.x and Notifications/Messaging 6.x-2.x or 6.x-4.x.
- Mail Comment 7.x-2.x required Mailhandler 7.x-2.x and EITHER Notifications/Messaging 7.x-1.x OR Message Notify 7.x-2.x
- To do anything useful, Feeds Comment Processor is essentially required.
Please see the INSTALL.txt included with each version for general setup instructions.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 546 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 23,794
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.