Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Respond to posts by email!
Mail Comment lets you respond to posts by email. It links outgoing Notifications or Message Notify emails with incoming email responses via Mailhandler using a combination of mail parameters and digital signatures.
When enabled, it adds to outgoing notifications emails a message that looks like:
((( Reply ABOVE this LINE to POST a COMMENT )))
Then the receiver just needs to reply to the mail and the text above will be posted to the original thread as a comment.
Dependencies and Setup
- Mail Comment 6.x-2.x requires Mailhandler 6.x-2.x and Notifications/Messaging 6.x-2.x or 6.x-4.x.
- Mail Comment 7.x-2.x required Mailhandler 7.x-2.x and EITHER Notifications/Messaging 7.x-1.x OR Message Notify 7.x-2.x
- To do anything useful, Feeds Comment Processor is essentially required.
Please see the INSTALL.txt included with each version for general setup instructions.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 548 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 24,388
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.