Create nodes by email!
Mailhandler uses Feeds to let you post nodes by email. It takes mail (usually from an IMAP mailbox) and imports it as whatever type of content you choose. Plug-in modules allow you to do more awesome things like post comments, select different authentication methods, and set properties such as published / sticky status using "commands". Hugely powerful and flexible, but includes a "quick-start" module to help get you started.
For a complete list of features, see the Mailhandler 2.x README file.
To get started, see the "Quick setup" section of the Mailhandler 2.x INSTALL file.
- Mail Comment - post comments by email
- Media Link Command - extract video links from emails
- Single Mailbox - use catch-all mailboxes
- Send To Auth - authenticate users based on send-to address
Drupal 8 release
A Drupal 8 release would currently depend on a stable Feeds 8.x release. There's some talk of abandoning the Feeds platform. Feel free to contribute to either issue if you want to see a D8 version sooner!
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Import/Export, Mail
- Reported installs: 2,045 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 81,073
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: February 9, 2015