Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Create nodes by email!
Mailhandler uses Feeds to let you post nodes by email. It takes mail (usually from an IMAP mailbox) and imports it as whatever type of content you choose. Plug-in modules allow you to do more awesome things like post comments, select different authentication methods, and set properties such as published / sticky status using "commands". Hugely powerful and flexible, but includes a "quick-start" module to help get you started.
Drupal 8 release
The Drupal 8 version of the module is based on Inmail module and creates a node (of configured content type) from email. Beside the configured content type, you can specify the content type directly in your email subject. It enables you to select different authentication methods and mail analyzers as well.
Mailhandler Comment is a submodule that allows you to post comments by email.
For a complete list of features, see the Mailhandler 2.x README file.
To get started, see the "Quick setup" section of the Mailhandler 2.x INSTALL file.
- Mail Comment - post comments by email
- Media Link Command - extract video links from emails
- Single Mailbox - use catch-all mailboxes
- Send To Auth - authenticate users based on send-to address
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Import/Export, Mail
- Reported installs: 1,958 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 83,889
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: August 16, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.