Bootstrap Agency's original features
- Fully responsive
- Custom collapsing navigation with active classes, smooth page scrolling, and responsive fallback stylings
- Footer with social links, copyright information, and other links
- LESS files included for deeper customization options
The contact form was modified from the original template, to use Drupal's site-wide contact form
- Bootstrap base theme (the module requires the 7.x-3.x branch, and has been tested with 7.x-3.0)
- @font-your-face (with Google Fonts API)
- Form Block
- Void Menu
- Drupal core: Block, Contact, Menu
- Enable the required modules and themes
- Grant permission to the anonymous user to Use the site-wide contact form
- Move the Site-wide contact form block to the Contact region
- Create an intro block, and move it to the Page Splash region. The block title will be formatted as the lead-in, with the block content in large upper-case font.
- Configure the main menu links using Void Menu. Note that the theme includes code to assign the lower-cased block description to the CSS id, for user-defined blocks. This way, if your block description is "Company", the block will have id "#company", which you should then configure as the Void Menu destination. Think about it as "clean anchors". The CSS id for the contact region is "#contact".
- Inspect the HTML of the live demo to understand how to take advantage of the provided CSS
The original template is licensed under the Apache License (APL) 2.0. This derivative work is re-licensed under the GPLv2 license, by express consent of Start Bootstrap.
A one-page website in Drupal? Or about sledgehammers ands nuts..
Because we can. And it looks beautiful.
Also, just because the front-page is a one-page, it doesn't mean that you don't want to use the full power of Drupal to generate hundreds of modal pages, leveraging Views, etc.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 592 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,277
- Last modified: February 11, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.