This simply adds the CSS, it's up to you to make use of the classes:
<i class="icon-twitter"></i> Twitter
For latest versions (4.x) of "Font-Awesome" library you need to use "fa" instead of "icon" class e.g. :-
<i class="fa fa-twitter"></i> Twitter
Support for latest Icons in Awesome 4.2.0
Support for new icons has been added in 7.x-2.x version. Please put related issues in issue queue !
- Icon API
- This module provides integration for icon bundles and icon providers throughout Drupal, Font Awesome provides Integration of Icons for Icon API.
- Semantic UI API
- This module integrates Drupal with "Semantic UI":- Semantic empowers designers and developers by creating a language for sharing UI..
- Link Icons
- A field formatter for the Link field to display a Font Awesome icon for the service being linked to - ex. Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, with various display options available as settings of the formatter.
This module provides integration for icon bundles and icon providers throughout Drupal.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 33,171 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 91,301
- Last modified: February 13, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.