Sleek, intuitive, and powerful mobile first front-end framework for faster and easier web development. Bootstrap has become one of the most popular front-end frameworks and open source projects in the world.
This base-theme bridges the gap between Drupal and the Bootstrap Framework.
- BootstrapCDN - "out-of-the-box" for faster page load times
- Bootswatch (via BootstrapCDN) - change the theme with a simple click
- Glyphicon support via the Icon API module. Allows Bootstrap icons to be inserted into menu items, fields, blocks and in text fields via a text format filter.
- Theme settings to further enhance Drupal/Bootstrap integration:
Bootstrap 3 (7.x-3.x):
- jQuery - 1.9.0+ (see: )
All Bootstrap plugins require jQuery. The preferred method to accomplish this task is to install the jQuery Update module. NOTE: If using jQuery Update, you must also configure the jQuery Update setting to the appropriate version after it is installed.
- Install the Bootstrap base-theme in
- Ensure that jQuery has been configured to meet Bootstrap's minimum version requirement.
There's been some amazing Drupal Community work done around Bootstrap. Many of your questions can be answered in our Bootstrap Documentation section by individuals who have helped further expand Bootstrap's integration with Drupal:
If you find documentation in these locations inaccurate or missing, please update it yourself (all logged in users have edit capability).
This the latest stable release of Bootstrap 3. Please use this release for all production sites.
- 7.x-3.1-beta3 - This is the latest beta release for the next version. It's use is recommended for local or development sites to test upgradeability and flush out any remaining bugs. Its use on production sites is not recommended.
This is the latest development branch. This version should only be used if you are helping in the issue queue by applying patches or creating patches.
This is the last release supporting Bootstrap 2.3.2. This version is no longer being worked on. Only major security issues will be patched against this branch. It's use is strongly discouraged.
#D8CX: We pledge that Bootstrap will have a full Drupal 8 release on the day that Drupal 8 is released.
This is a development branch. Please note that this branch is probably severely broken. It is strongly recommended to wait before using this branch or even creating issues regarding it.