Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Member for
- 10 years 10 months
- Over 100 edits
Please note that I am not available to hire for any kind of Drupal developments at this time and my (Drupal 5/6) modules are unmaintained at this time. In 2009 I was hired by BlackBerry and their open source policy is, erm, less open than one might hope for, so I haven't been contributing to Drupal since. (On the other hand, I helped making your websites work on their browser.)
Short list of my Drupal achievements, from late 2006 to mid 2009:
- Successful participation in the Google Summer of Code 2007 as a student, where I created the Version Control API, CVS backend and Project node integration projects. For the Drupal 7 version, community members took over development and Version Control API now powers drupal.org's project commit logs and such. You can also have a look at the extensive documentation of how my project progressed during the Summer of Code.
- During GHOP '07, I mentored the students doing Version Control API backends for Git and Mercurial, and afterwards also wrote the Subversion backend as well as a Repository Viewer.
- I initiated Transformations as part of my master's thesis. Very object oriented, kind of neat, relatively complex though, had to abandon it before it reached production readiness.
- Co-maintainer of FileField in the past, also contributed patches to ImageField and ImageCache. Both of those made their way into Drupal core eventually.
- More contributed modules:
- Some patches, ports, translations and bug reports here and there.
- Version Control API (339 commits)
- Version Control API -- CVS backend (148 commits)
- FileField (130 commits)
- Version Control / Project* integration (116 commits)
- Version Control API -- Subversion backend (104 commits)
- Transformations (89 commits)
- Temporary Invitation (55 commits)
- Duration (21 commits)
- Transformations -- XML (15 commits)
- Login Ticket API (14 commits)
- Project Forecast (14 commits)
- Transformations -- Drupal data (14 commits)
- Repoview (14 commits)
- Field Tool (14 commits)
- Transformations -- CSV (10 commits)
- FileField Image (9 commits)
- Value Providers (4 commits)
- Project administration category (4 commits)
- Comment Count Image (4 commits)
- MimeDetect (1 commit)
- Time Budget (1 commit)
- Total: 1120 commits