RSS feeds are only updated once in a while by feed readers. Comments might be updated anytime. Still, it would be cool to show the current number of comments on a given page, blog post, or whatever content. The feed-loving user can then tell in a glimpse if visiting the page will pay off, if there are comments at all or if there are new comments compared to an earlier visit on that page.
This module provides this functionality by means of an image whose URL stays the same for each post (thus not requiring the feed itself to be updated). The image itself is dynamic though and always reflects the current number of comments.
Once activated, the module automatically adds the comment count images to each feed item if comments are enabled for the corresponding node. No further configuration options are provided (and not necessary either).
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Syndication
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,095
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.