DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
This is a pure API module, providing functions for generating login tickets.
A login ticket consists of an automatically generated pass code, an expiration date, and a user who may log in with the pass code. This module provides functions for generating, retrieving and deleting login tickets, as well as checking validness of a given pass code and, given a valid code (while not requiring username and password), logging the concerned user in.
Only fetch this module if another required module depends on it, or if you want to use it in order to build your own.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,099
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!