This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
A set of operations for the Transformations module that deal with reading and writing CSV data.
This module makes use of the standards-compliant CSV parser at http://launchpad.net/php-csv to parse its input data. That's generally good for memory usage or importing proper CSV files (which I think includes Excel exports), but might cause slight incompatibilities to PHP's standard CSV functions which do non-standard stuff like escaping quotes instead of doubling them.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Import/Export
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,688
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.