Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
- Member for
- 8 years 11 months
- Over 500 edits
Below are my community contributed modules. I am available as a one-man registered company for well defined contract work on location or remote. Contact me.
Configure CSS values from the UI for any module, theme or custom CSS just by suffixing CSS values with a code comment. The same CSS is functional also without the module being installed (soft-dependency). Form API elements are provided to have a color picker or a slider (e.g. for opacity).
A text format filter that floats images automatically, alternating them left and right.
Embed Flickr photos, sets and slideshows in blocks, the node body or as fields.
A rewrite was done recently. Check out the new features and better performance.
A block showing the uptime ratio (e.g. 99,98%).
A block showing the Google PageRank of the site (e.g. PageRank 3).
A popup with a URL or HTML code snippet that links to the current page, providing an easy way for visitors to embed deep links to your pages on their website.
A View that creates a multi-currency pricelist of items. It updates the prices automatically to the latest exchange rates on Yahoo!Finance.
Documentation for other modules
Credited on 6 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Flickr (242 commits)
- Style (CSS) Settings (48 commits)
- Sparkle (35 commits)
- Demo of the Flickr & AutoFloat modules (31 commits)
- AutoFloat (30 commits)
- UpTime Widget (29 commits)
- Permalink Block (23 commits)
- PageRank Widget (21 commits)
- Multi-currency pricelist (4 commits)
- Administration Language (1 commit)
- Flippy (1 commit)
- jCaption (1 commit)
- Link favicon formatter (1 commit)
- Rules Set Site Variables (1 commit)
- Feeds: Delicious parser (1 commit)
- Field HTML trim (1 commit)
- Elysia Cron (1 commit)
- Total: 471 commits