This module allows you to attach tabular data to a node in Drupal 6 or any entity in Drupal 7. The input form allows the user to specify the number of rows/columns and allows entry into each table cell using text fields. Tables can be defined globally or on a per-node/per-entity basis, so every node can have multiple tables of arbitrary size. Enter data by hand or by CSV upload. Table data can also be downloaded as CSV files by your users if you so choose. Tables are multi-value and revision capable.
Modules that extend TableField:
New features in the 7.x-3.x branch
You are invited to try the D7 newest version.
- Display related settings have been moved from 'manage fields' to 'manage display'.
- Offers 'Raw Data (JSON)' format besides 'Tabular View'. For use with Views Datasource apply the latest patch on it of .
- Multiple Fields Remove Button
- The table content can now be indexed with Search API.
- Remove all empty columns and rows instead of only the trailing ones.
- Hide a column if every corresponding row is empty (excluding header)
- Make it possible to disable sticky table headers..
- CSV import now working with non-UTF8 encoded files.
- Drupal 8 development is happening in the 8.x-2.x branch. Please have a look there if you are interested.
I'm currently stuck onand haven't had time to investigate a workaround.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 24,311 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 363,607
- Last modified: March 24, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.