Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module allows you to attach tabular data to a node in Drupal 6 or any entity in Drupal 7. The input form allows the user to specify the number of rows/columns and allows entry into each table cell using text fields. Tables can be defined globally or on a per-node/per-entity basis, so every node can have multiple tables of arbitrary size. Enter data by hand or by CSV upload. Table data can also be downloaded as CSV files by your users if you so choose. Tables are multi-value and revision capable.
- Drupal 8 development is happening in the 8.x-2.x branch. Please have a look there if you are interested.
I'm currently stuck on #2333733 and haven't had time to investigate a workaround.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 23,606 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 328,341
- Last modified: August 17, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.