Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Views Datasource is a set of plugins for Drupal Views for rendering content in a number of shareable, reusable formats based on XML, JSON and XHTML. These formats allow content in a Drupal site to be easily used as data sources for Semantic Web clients and web mash-ups. Views Datasource plugins output content from node lists created in the Drupal Views interface in a variety of formats - XML data documents using schemas like OPML and Atom, RDF data documents using a vocabulary like FOAF, JSON data documents in a format like Exhibit JSON, and XHTML data documents using a microformat like hCard.
Views Datasource can be thought of as a userland complement to the work going on in the Services and RDF APIs as a site operator only needs to know Views to be able to create datasources in the different formats.
The project consists of 4 Views style plugins (and related row plugins):
- views_xml - Output as raw XML, OPML, and Atom;
- views_json - Output as Simile/Exhibit JSON, Canonical JSON, JSONP/JSON in script;
- views_rdf- Output as FOAF, SIOC, and DOAP;
- views_xhtml - Output as hCard, hCalendar, and Geo.
The module requires PHP 5.
Dev note [29.5.2013]: Git access removed for inactive maintainers. Please contact me if you want to help maintaining this project, and need write access to the repository.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: RDF, Syndication, Views
- Reported installs: 20,563 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 280,907
- Last modified: February 13, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!