This module is no longer needed as its part of Drupal 8.2, see https://www.drupal.org/node/2715637
Cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) is a mechanism that allows a web page to make XMLHttpRequests to another domain. Such "cross-domain" requests would otherwise be forbidden by web browsers, per the same origin security policy.
This module provides a configuration page to map domains to paths and add the necessary Access-Control-Allow-Origin header.
Also accepting pull requests on GitHub https://github.com/justafish/drupal_cors
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 4,403 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 24,850
- Last modified: March 22, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.