Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Drush Permissions enables you to easily query user permissions from the command line. The following commands are supported:
- drush permissions-list: list all permissions with module and role filters.
- drush permissions-user: list all permissions for a single user.
- Planned: drush has-permission: check if a user has a permission.
- Planned: drush permission-roles: list all roles a permission has been assigned to.
This module is purely intended as a drush plugin, meaning that it shouldn't be installed as a module.
Execute the following line outside a drupal root directory:
drush dl drush_permissions
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Drush
- Downloads: 1,113
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.