Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
I wrote and maintain a lot of social communication modules, including Facebook-style Statuses, Activity Log, Tweet, Shorten URLs, Application Toolbar, and others. I was a mentor for the 2010 Google Summer of Code initiative for the Facebook-style Micropublisher project. I have been involved in web development since 2007 and Drupal since 2008. I am interested in communication tools, user experiences, and education. I am currently a product manager at Acquia.
I do lots of other non-Drupal things too, which you can learn about on my website or LinkedIn. A few things I'm proud of include writing a book on game development, helping to create a VC fund (Dorm Room Fund), and co-leading the Community Bonus Pack team.
- Member for
- 8 years 11 months
- Over 100 edits
- Facebook-style Statuses (Microblog) (644 commits)
- Activity Log (172 commits)
- Statuses (Social Microblog) (161 commits)
- Shorten URLs (117 commits)
- Application Toolbar (Appbar) (68 commits)
- Tweet (66 commits)
- Timeago (44 commits)
- Facebook-style Micropublisher (29 commits)
- Activity Log Email Digests (20 commits)
- Facebook-style Statuses Comments (20 commits)
- Facebook-style Statuses Tag Suggestions (15 commits)
- BrowserID (11 commits)
- User Deco (7 commits)
- Facebook-style Statuses Auto-Responder (7 commits)
- Clef — log in with your phone (5 commits)
- The Sign-Up Problem (SUP) (5 commits)
- Identica Tweet (2 commits)
- Entity Access API (1 commit)
- User Relationships (1 commit)
- Smiley Slider (1 commit)
- Twitter (1 commit)
- Autosuggest (1 commit)
- Stats API (1 commit)
- Modes: A Super-Features Module (1 commit)
- Total: 1400 commits
IceCreamYou helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.