Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides a toolbar at the bottom of the window, like Facebook's old Application Bar, which can hold blocks (including menus, lists of recent content, etc.).
Drop-in styles are supported, and the module comes with four styles by default.
You can add blocks to the Appbar through the normal block configuration page by dragging any block to the Appbar region, or by using the Context module to place blocks in the Appbar region. You can also configure individual blocks to have them show inline on the bar instead of popping up above the bar when you click on the title.
The 6.x-2.x branch of Appbar includes an alert system; this was removed in 7.x-2.x in favor of using any of the several activity-related modules in a block instead.
You may want to try Taskbar instead of Appbar. Taskbar is basically the same thing as Appbar, but designed to be even more flexible by allowing things other than blocks to be put on the bar.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 105 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 17,584
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.