Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Before installing, download the plugin and put it in the module folder (so typically the file will exist at
sites/all/modules/timeago/jquery.timeago.js). If the Libraries module (2.x) is installed, you can instead put the plugin in
sites/all/libraries, which is preferred because it makes upgrading easier.
- An option to turn node created times into timeago dates
- An option to turn comment created/changed times into timeago dates
- Tokens for node created time and comment created/changed times
- A timeago date formatter option for use with dates anywhere
- An API to turn any UNIX timestamp into a timeago date
Additionally the Statuses module integrates with Timeago.
Please see the README for information about translation.
There is a known issue when using one of the date formats that this module provides together with the Date module's "Date and time" formatting option: multiple dates will show up due to the way the Date module creates its dates.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 2,788 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 27,463
- Last modified: August 1, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.