Before installing, download the plugin and put it in the module folder (so typically the file will exist at
sites/all/modules/timeago/jquery.timeago.js). If the Libraries module (2.x) is installed, you can instead put the plugin in
sites/all/libraries, which is preferred because it makes upgrading easier.
- An option to turn node created times into timeago dates
- An option to turn comment created/changed times into timeago dates
- Tokens for node created time and comment created/changed times
- A timeago date formatter option for use with dates anywhere
- An API to turn any UNIX timestamp into a timeago date
Additionally the Statuses module integrates with Timeago.
Please see the README for information about translation.
There is a known issue when using one of the date formats that this module provides together with the Date module's "Date and time" formatting option: multiple dates will show up due to the way the Date module creates its dates.