Before installing, download the plugin and put it in the module folder (so typically the file will exist at
- An option to turn node created times into timeago dates
- An option to turn comment created/changed times into timeago dates
- Tokens for node created time and comment created/changed times
- An option to use the new HTML5 "time" element, abbr, or span
- An API to turn any UNIX timestamp into a timeago date
Additionally the Facebook-style Statuses module integrates with Timeago.
If the Libraries module (2.x) is installed, Timeago will use it to manage the library.
Please see the README for information about translation.