Before installing, download the plugin and put it in the module folder (so typically the file will exist at
- An option to turn node created times into timeago dates
- An option to turn comment created/changed times into timeago dates
- Tokens for node created time and comment created/changed times
- A timeago date formatter option for use with dates anywhere
- An API to turn any UNIX timestamp into a timeago date
If the Libraries module (2.x) is installed, Timeago will use it to manage the library.
Additionally the Statuses module integrates with Timeago.
Please see the README for information about translation.
There is a known issue when using one of the date formats that this module provides together with the Date module's "Date and time" formatting option: multiple dates will show up due to the way the Date module creates its dates.