Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This is the new home of the Facebook-style Statuses (Microblog) project for Drupal 7+.
Provides status updates / microblogs like Facebook's Wall / News Feed, Twitter's Timeline, and Yammer's Feed. Users can update their own status or write messages to other users, nodes, Organic Groups, taxonomy terms, or other entity types. @mentions and #hashtags are supported, as well as comments on status updates, viewing conversations between users, the ability to "like"/"reply" to/RT a message, automatic updates without page refreshing, and integration with over 20 modules.
These modules extend the functionality that Statuses provides. Also check out the many integrated modules.
- Facebook-style Micropublisher - attach any kind of media (links, images, video, etc.) to statuses
- Statuses Scald - an alternative to Facebook-style Micropublisher for use with Scald media atoms
- Facebook-style Statuses Tag Suggestions - suggests #hashtags and @mentions while the user types
- Statuses Solr - provides integration with Apache Solr search
This module is not affiliated with Facebook in any way.
You can get the status update box to grow automatically like on Facebook by downloading the jQuery Autogrow plugin and putting it in your site's libraries folder (typically
sites/all/libraries -- if that folder doesn't exist, you can create it).
If you are upgrading from Drupal 6 please make sure to read the upgrade instructions. The 7.x-1.x branch is a straight port from FBSS 6.x-3.x but some sites may require manual upgrade steps because of the module's name change.
The roadmap to a full 7.x-1.0 release can be found in. The remaining known issues will likely not be significant for a large portion of sites.
We are currently seeking a new primary maintainer. The current maintainers are still maintaining the issue queue but no longer have time for active development. Applicants should have some PHP programming background but IceCreamYou will review patches and help you get up to speed with Statuses/Drupal if necessary. If you are interested, please open an issue in the queue.
Use the Facebook-style Statuses documentation for now -- since the 7.x-1.x branch of Statuses is a straight port of FBSS 6.x-3.x, pretty much everything should be the same.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content
- Reported installs: 1,124 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 27,958
- Last modified: February 23, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.