Facebook-style Statuses Tag Suggestions, or FBSSTS, provides inline suggestions for #hashtags and @mentions as they are typed in the Facebook-style Statuses (D6) / Statuses (D7) status update box. Suggestions drop down below the box when the user begins typing a tag. Tag suggestions are based on how often the user has used that tag previously, the popularity of the tag across the whole site, and auto-completing the tag name.
FBSSTS checks frequently with the server when you type in the status update box retrieve tag suggestions. For this reason, large sites should test how this module affects their performance before using it.
Use the 7.x-1.x branch (dev or stable release) with Statuses 7.x-1.x
Use the 6.x-2.x branch (dev or stable release) with FBSS 6.x-3.x
Use the 6.x-1.x-dev release with FBSS 6.x-2.3+
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 149 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,289
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.