Florian started working with Drupal in 2005, a passion which turned into a full-time job two years later. As a Drupal developer, he has worked on many large social networking projects and has provided consulting services to many well-established web development agencies. His contributions include modules and themes as well as many core patches.
Originally from Switzerland, Florian has also been an active member in many communities worldwide. He was community lead for DrupalCon Munich and a core organizer for the first Drupal Dev Days. He has given presentations at DrupalCons, DrupalCamps and various local communities from San Diego to Moscow.
When he's not doing Drupal Stuff, Florian plays music with his band Vincent on the Telephone.
- Member for
- 9 years 2 weeks
- At least 1 edit
I'm currently serving as Community Lead for DrupalCon Munich. I provided many patches to Drupal core and contrib modules and a few modules of my own, and I'm also a regular speaker at Drupal Events. I also helped organize a few camps and code sprints.
Contributed to fixing 1 issue in the past 3 months
- Guitar (20 commits)
- Happy Pixels (20 commits)
- Translation Management Tool (15 commits)
- Internationalization (13 commits)
- Color Waves (9 commits)
- Ubercart Novalnet Gateway (6 commits)
- Drune (5 commits)
- Webform Dialog (4 commits)
- StrongLeg (3 commits)
- Devel (2 commits)
- Media entity (2 commits)
- Commerce Ogone (1 commit)
- Commerce Invoice (1 commit)
- Publish button (1 commit)
- Commerce Ingenico (1 commit)
- Imagilicious (1 commit)
- Selectize.js (1 commit)
- Language Multidomain (1 commit)
- Context Domain (1 commit)
- Grid Image Styles (1 commit)
- Entity Translation (1 commit)
- Strongarm (1 commit)
- Node Pane (1 commit)
- Total: 111 commits
floretan helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.