Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is a small utility module that extends the language negotiations to use multiple domains per language.
You have a bilingual website with the different domains mapping to the same language:
- English (default): example.com, example.co.uk
- German: example.de, example.at
- Spanish: example.es, example.ar, example.mx
You want to use the same language negotiation settings for development, staging and live:
- English: example.com, dev.example.com, staging.example.com
- German: example.de, dev.example.de, staging.example.de
- Spanish: example.es, dev.example.es, staging.example.es
Currently, the first domain defined for a language is used when switching languages.
This module overrides the callbacks of the default URL-Based language provider. Which callbacks are used is stored in a variable, saving the language negotiation form (admin/config/regional/language/configure) is needed for the overrides to be saved. If you export your variables using a system like strongarm, you might need some manual steps to make sure that the overridden configuration is saved correctly.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Multilingual
- Reported installs: 364 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 967
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!