This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
A user interface to viewing and managing Drupal queues created via the Queue API which began in Drupal 7.
- View queues and number of items
- Developers can define meta info about queues they create and process
- Process queue with Batch API
- Process queue during cron
- Remove leases
- Delete queue
- api.drupal.org Queue operations overview
- Original core issue
QueueUI now has an 8.x-2.x branch, and dev releases will be packaged whilst D8 evolves. The current port works with all existing base functionality, but the classes for extending the Queue Inspection to non-core classes is going to need converting to the plugin system before it can be extended by other contributed modules.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 4,457 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 34,136
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.