This is a suite of modules that make it possible to generate guitar chord diagrams. It comes with both a cck field and an input filter, so users can attach chord diagrams to nodes, or embed them directly in the content of a page.
For example, the notation for the chord diagram on the right is:
x indicates a string that is not played, and the numbers indicate the position of fingers on each string.
When using the input filter, the chord notation must be surrounded by square brackets:
[x,3,2,0,1,0]. The name of the chord can be specified (but is optional):
When using the CCK field, the chord name and the chord notation each have their own field:
C major and
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Media
- Reported installs: 13 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,178
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.