This is a simple Context condition plugin that lets you filter based on the domain. It works with wildcards and negation just like the path filter does.
Note that the context is initialized too late in the Drupal boot process to set the theme or language to be used on a page. This means that you currently can't use this module to set the theme or language per domain.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Content Display, Multisite, Site Navigation, Utility
- Reported installs: 520 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,878
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: September 2, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.