Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
wordpress_migrate supports migrating WordPress blog exports (WXR format) into Drupal using the Migrate module. Import of posts, pages, comments, attachments, tags and categories is supported. Imports can be rolled back completely.
The Drupal 8 version is under development in the 8.x-3.x branch.
The Drupal 7 version is not being actively developed - the current focus is on D8.
Original wordpress_migrate development on Drupal 7 was sponsored by Acquia.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Import/Export, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 3,153 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 50,546
- Last modified: June 3, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.