Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Migrate Tools module provides tools for running and managing Drupal 8 migrations.
Drush commands supported include:
- migrate-status - Lists migrations and their status.
- migrate-import - Performs import operations.
- migrate-rollback - Performs rollback operations.
- migrate-stop - Cleanly stops a running operation.
- migrate-reset-status - Sets a migration status to Idle if it's gotten stuck.
- migrate-messages - Lists any messages associated with a migration import.
The UI at this point provides a front-end equivalent to the migrate-status and migrate-messages commands. It will be enhanced to allow running the other operations, as well as provide the ability to create and alter migrations.
- 8.x-3.x - Compatible with Drupal 8.2.x and above, this is where primary development is now focused.
- 8.x-2.x - Compatible with Drupal 8.1.x only - changes to the 8.x-3.x branch will be cherry-picked where convenient for now, but expect support for anything other than major/critical bug fixes to drop before too long.
- 8.x-1.x - Compatible with Drupal 8.0.x only, no longer supported.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Import/Export
- Reported installs: 5,290 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 55,379
- Last modified: October 12, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.