This module is built on the Migrate Module Framework for migrating wordpress content into Drupal 6 as WordPress Migrate is only for 7.x.
Through this module one can import wordpress posts, pages, comments, tags, categories, users .
Documentation for developers :
Follow README.txt for performing migration using wp migrate.
Migrate - http://drupal.org/project/migrate (Contrib Module) must be enabled.
Related Projects :
These other modules can also be used to import Wordpress content into Drupal :
- WordPress Migrate : (7.x only).
- Wordpress Import : It provides import using WordPress eXtended RSS (WXR) file.
- WordPress XML for Feeds : uses Feed module.
Advantage over other modules :
It reads the provided database and accordingly creates required csv files, xml folders having seperate xmls for each node and comment whereas other modules require one big WordPress eXtended RSS (WXR) file which eventually makes the system slow.
Note: If you have any issues in using this module, please add a ticket to the issue queue.
Please refer https://github.com/amitgoyal/d8_migrate_wordpress/blob/master/README.md for migration related instructions.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Import/Export, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 16 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,564
- Last modified: 27 February 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.