I have been a full time Drupal developer since 2008. I think Drupal is fantastic. What first drew me to Drupal was that the comments in Drupal are threaded, meaning that you can reply to individual comments and find the replies displayed next to the comment instead of way down at the bottom of the comment list, which was quite unique in 2006. Since then I have become more and more enamoured with the Drupal technology and the Drupal community.
- Member for
- 10 years 5 months
- 1 edit
During my many years working with Drupal I have contributed a number of modules back to the community.
Whenever I find a solution to a Drupal problem, I always make sure to document the answer on a relevant thread in a forum on drupal.org.
I have attended two Drupal South conferences run in Wellington, New Zealand, in 2010 and 2014
Credited on 4 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Listing (81 commits)
- Views Reference Field (27 commits)
- Job Plus Job Board System (26 commits)
- Advanced Taxonomy Menu (19 commits)
- Web Site Page Structure (12 commits)
- Ad Auction (7 commits)
- Views Reference Defunct (6 commits)
- Node Checkout Scheduler (4 commits)
- Address field for CCK (4 commits)
- Plupload Gallery (4 commits)
- File Download (3 commits)
- Country Select (3 commits)
- Multiple Choice (2 commits)
- Site Splitter (2 commits)
- Taxonomy menu (1 commit)
- Video (1 commit)
- Notifications Add-ons (1 commit)
- User Registration Mail (1 commit)
- Commerce Shipping (1 commit)
- TagIt (1 commit)
- Total: 206 commits
New Zeal helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.