Update October 2011. Module now in beta. Renewals are in place and working well
Ensure that you use the latest version of the scheduler module. There has been a change in it since earlier versions as outlined here: http://drupal.org/node/1047588
Note that this module currently only works when you have product attributes.
This is an extension of the uc_node_checkout module that combines with the scheduler module to enable users to purchase nodes that have a predetermined expiry. This is useful for situations where you want users to be able to purchase jobs or listings on your site and have them unpublish automatically after a set period of time. That period can be set using attributes so that different durations can be purchased.
This module is now being actively developed for an upcoming site launch.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,119
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.