Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Update October 2011. Module now in beta. Renewals are in place and working well
Ensure that you use the latest version of the scheduler module. There has been a change in it since earlier versions as outlined here: http://drupal.org/node/1047588
Note that this module currently only works when you have product attributes.
This is an extension of the uc_node_checkout module that combines with the scheduler module to enable users to purchase nodes that have a predetermined expiry. This is useful for situations where you want users to be able to purchase jobs or listings on your site and have them unpublish automatically after a set period of time. That period can be set using attributes so that different durations can be purchased.
This module is now being actively developed for an upcoming site launch.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,119
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!