Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module integrates the Campaign Monitor API into Drupal so you can give users the ability to subscribe and unsubscribe for your Campaign Monitor manage lists through a block on your Drupal site.
You must have an account with Campaign Monitor (http://www.campaignmonitor.com) to use this module.
- This module is currently maintained by xtfer, but new maintainers are welcome.
- Contributed by T-Rex Art http://www.trexart.com.au
- Development for 6.x version of module sponsored by Benkard Marketing Systems Inc.
Drupal 8 Verson
Currently in alpha, the D8 version of this module is mostly an upgrade of the same functionality in D7 with the following modules:
An extra module called campaignmonitor_campaign is being built to allow a Drupal node type to be used to create campaigns, using view modes to generate the campaign. This is to a certain extent experimental; the biggest downside is that Drupal creates a ton of css and Campaign Monitor, even thought it makes the css inline, does not remove the css from the Head element in the final html template.
Testing and feedback welcome.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1,901 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 34,519
- Last modified: January 29, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.