This module enables admin to send out different emails to different users when they register with different roles. The module assumes that you have some other method of supplying the user role form to the user at registration.
The module is developed to work in conjunction with the Registration Role With Approval module but any module that supplies a role on registration should work. The module first looks for the presence of roles in the user object, then checks for the Registration Role With Approval variables and finally checks in the database.
The module supplies extra fields at admin/user/settings and disables all other user registration emails.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 540
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.