Shawn Smiley is the Director of Engineering Operations at Achieve with a focus on architecting and building highly scalable, reliable, secure, and high performance web applications on Drupal. Over the last 16 years, Shawn has actively participated in the evolution of the World Wide Web. Shawn began his career in web development in 1996 where he worked through the evolution from CGI/WebDBC to ASP/JSP/Cold Fusion, to .net, and finally to Drupal and PHP. During his career Shawn has been actively involved in all aspects of system design and implementation, including networking and hosting design, database administration, integration with legacy systems, and working with cutting edge technology to deliver the optimal platform to customers.
- Member for
- 7 years 2 weeks
- At least 1 edit
Modules and themes for the Vital Signs website.
Additional features for the module install_profile_api.
Additional documentation on the Date module.
Additional features for the module imagemenu.
Working on integrating WYSIWYG with Panels for Drupal 7.
Media Translation module
Apache Solr Media module
Media Update module
Views Media Browser module
Commons Correct Answer
- Commons Message Notification Center (41 commits)
- jQuery Dirty Forms (28 commits)
- Template Field (22 commits)
- Webform Accordion (16 commits)
- Organic Groups Flag Integration (13 commits)
- Media Translation (12 commits)
- Views Media Browser (11 commits)
- Webform SameAs (10 commits)
- Media Update (7 commits)
- Webform Options Markup (7 commits)
- ApacheSolr Infinite Scroll (5 commits)
- Commons Correct Answer (3 commits)
- Member Only Content App (2 commits)
- Apache Solr Media (2 commits)
- Post Protector (2 commits)
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) (2 commits)
- Apache Solr Search (1 commit)
- WYSYWG Inline Autocomplete API (1 commit)
- Message Subscribe (1 commit)
- @mentions (1 commit)
- Views URL Path Arguments (1 commit)
- Ubercart (1 commit)
- Location (1 commit)
- Achievements Embeddable (1 commit)
- Total: 191 commits
shawn_smiley helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.